Model type: RPS 374/4+2
Engine power: 7,5 kW
Weight: 10 tones
Length: 6000 mm
Total operating time: 9111 hours.
Price: 100 000 Euro
Centerless grinding machine Loeser RPS374, used for grinding and polishing the outer surface of a cylinder.
6 Stationed machine – Typical configuration for stainless steel stock holders to suit all customer needs:
2 Station polishing and buffing systems used for ball screw and teflon coating of shock absorbers and other chrome plated product to increase corrosion resistance and to reduce friction. Also used for deburring of hydraulic valve spools and precison components.
4 Station belt grinding machine for surface preparation prior to chrome plating. Towel radiators, furniture, shop interior, cylinders, hydraulic rods, piston rings, linear motion guides are only some of the applications of these systems.
Characteristics of the centerless grinding machine
- Diameter Range 10 – 108 mm
- Special Version 1,5 mm up to 150 mm
- Grinding gear power 7,5 kW
- Polishing gear power 7,5 kW
- Belt dimension 150 mm wide x 3500 mm
- Speed – 1 to 15m per minute
- Grinding pressure – Pneumatic
- Belt type – Pneumatic
- Grinding stages – 4
- Polishing stages – 2
- Workpiece transport system by V-Conveyor with vibration transport
- Workpiece transport system by roller guide with pinch roll system
- for secure and precise transport which eliminates a risk of spinning tubes
- Patented pressure controlled grinding and polishing heads
- Adjustable angle buffing heads with automatic wear compensation
Surface improvements prior to plating, descaling, deburring, superfinishing, finishing for surface checking by ultrasonic, removing surface defects, decorative grinding and polishing, micro-finish surface, steel finishing, Metal polishing, Tube and bar polishing, satin finishing, chrome finishing, improving corrosion resistance, removing of coatings.
Tubes, bars, pipe, profiles for furniture industry, decorative stainless, shop interior, engine components, axles, precision engine parts, paper tubes, fiber and Kevlar tubes, golf shafts, stainless tube, heat element, door handle, peeled bar, hydraulic cylinder rod, telescopic cylinders, chrome bar, steel bar, boiler tube, rods
First class components – all spindles, screws and bolts are stainless steel.
|Year of manufacture||2010|
|Hours of Operation||9111|
Price and Location